twitter
    Nasal Aspirator Wholesae Supplier

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Really cool puppet concept

Check out Strings. It's a film about marionettes who all have strings that go into the sky. They sword fight and stuff, and if one cuts anothers arm string say, then his arm goes limp. If you cut his center string it's fatal. It's pretty neat and interesting. I really like the landscape shots where you see the strings going into the sky. Cities are loaded with strings, while you might see some strings here and there throughout the landscape as "people" move about.Nice job man, that is one of the most fluid and realistic puppets i have ever seen in terms of movement.

See: Star Wars, E.T., Gremlins, Labyrinth, Alien, Aliens, Jurassic Park, The Thing, The Fly, The Terminator, The Predator, Jason and The Argonauts, Tremors, Hellboy, Robocop, Ghostbusters, Mars Attacks!, and (of course) Little Shop of Horrors.Serious question: How much of your day do you spend thinking about puppets? How to build them and what can be done with them?Someone recommended green screen, are you considering it? I think with all this exposure you can find someone around here willing to do post production work for you. Today must have been a bit overwhelming.
I'd buy a puppet from you. I think you should patent your design if you haven't already, and then license your design to companies such as Disney, whether for use in films or to be mass manufactured as merchandise for sale to the public. This seems to be the next level in puppetry.I'm gonna go ahead and agree with OP here, you're ridiculously talented, I think the Eskos stop motion film you've done deserves it's own reddit post tbh, but I'll leave that to someone else because I'm fairly certain if that were posted here that would blow up as well.Ever thought about making it into a business mass producing things like these. Idk if its even possible to do just would be an awesome toy idea for kids like 5-10, have two kids acting out fights and things like that.

Just checked out his channel. This guy is really, really good. I hope he can do something with it in the future (like bigger things such as collaborations!)So I actually grabbed a stopwatch and averaged together a few 1-minute stretches of subscriber counting and came out with a slightly pessimistic 30 subscribers per minute. At the current count of 8,450, it will only take 6.4 hours for the barnabydixon channel to reach 20k subscribers. The last time this happened we got the hydraulic press channel, and they now have over 1 million subscribers, from only around 50k in March, only two months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment