twitter
    Nasal Aspirator Wholesae Supplier

Friday, May 27, 2016

Why We Can't Avoid Windows 10 Forever

I use a script to edit the registry of my clients' computers to disable this. I've had clients lose entire hard drives worth of data because the computer shut off and corrupted itself during an unscheduled install. How this is still a thing I don't know. There's going to have to be a lawsuit eventually.Exactly. I've run into weird things too where it will set every single file to read only...upgrading to it has only caused me problems. From a fresh install, and with the right tweaks, it's convenient for most end users. The fact is though, Windows 10 cannot possibly account for all of the thousands of different configurations and variables from each computer.

I had done some registry magic to end the update/reboot nag on Windows 7 well before Win10 came out and never got the upgrade nag. eventually I did install windows 10 for sheer curiousity but I did take a disk clone before doing so, incase I ever want to go back. and sometimes I really do.It's like the worst support reply and a support joke of the 90's somehow became an official troubleshooting advice from the company. It's ridiculous! Back in 90's we suggested users to reinstall windows in case of any minor problem to make the user busy with troubleshooting that instead of bothering us and thus bothering ms or geek squad. Nowadays initially broken system integration of vital os component is fixed by reinstall. It's like MS genuinely says fuck you to you.

We ramped up hiring. In no time I had over 100 people on staff. Project managers, network engineers like I was becoming, account folks, etc. We realized that logistically, we really needed folks in our Dallas facility where the main inventory was kept. So I flew out there and hired another 100 or so folks over a marathon trip.Anyway, they burned through all of their VC and went out of business for a brief period. Shortly after I find a new job, they get bought out by a company in Oregon that is working on the same thing named Orisys or something like that. Anyway, a few of the top guys keep their old jobs, but most everyone else got the ax. But we had our stock options!

To the pain. It means the first thing they will lose will be their feet below the ankles. Then their hands at the wrists. Next their nose. The next thing they will lose will be their left eye followed by their right. Their ears you keep and I’ll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing their hideousness will be theirs to cherish. Every babe that weeps at their approach, every woman who cries out, “Dear God! What is that thing,” will echo in their perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave them in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment