twitter
    Nasal Aspirator Wholesae Supplier

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

China YuanFeng Wholesale Silicone Kids Foldable Water Bottle Supplies

These collapsible kids water bottle are really unique as it simply does the job, literally wherever you are. The package comes with 4 vibrantly colorful design, that is about 3 inches high roughly 170 ml. The kids water bottle would be perfect for on the go travel, camping, school, picnic, or if a regular traveler who stays in hotels - I suggest you take this with you. The material is high grade silicone - no after taste, easy to clean, and durable. These would be fine in dishwasher, but we opt to hand wash them, I purchased this product at a discounted rate in exchanges for my thorough product review and honest feedback. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to do so.
I have 3 kids, and we love being outdoors. When we venture out I have to carry a backpack so that everyone has something to drink. Well I have the little purse that holds water, but I still have to carry the backpack so they have something to drink out of. Then I saw these Collapsible kids water bottle by Amsterdam Select and thought this would be perfect for the kids! These little kids water bottle are made of silicone which makes them super easy to clean, but the best part they can not break them. I gave each one of my kids a cup and kept one for myself. They fold down so small that everyone put them in their pockets. This made it easier on me and we had more fun with me not so tired. This is something every parent should have for their kids, it's easier on you and the kids love them!
The Collapsible kids water bottle are light weight foldable kids water bottle that are easy to store. I keep one of these kids water bottle in my car, one in my hiking bag, one in my bicycle bag and my husband keeps another in his lunch box. They do not weight much at all. We like taking our own kids water bottles places but sometimes we forget them or don’t have room. These kids water bottle save us on running to convenience stores to buy bottle water. I remember growing up my mom having a tin kids collapsible water bottle wholesale she carried with her. We used it a lot. My family is using these Silicone collapsible kids water bottle more than I ever thought they would.
I purchased these collapsible travel kids water bottle to keep in the diaper bag. We have a large family and I'm constantly shuffling the kids around. We often stop by the convenience store for water or juice, but I only need 1 bottle for the 3 littlest kids. Having the travel kids water bottle where it's easy to get to them has been very helpful. Collapsed they take up no space at all, and the cap keeps them clean. When they're finished, I swish a little water in them and pour it out, collapse them again, and wash them when we get home. The silicone is easy to clean, but I think it's best to wash them by hand instead of the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment