twitter
    Nasal Aspirator Wholesae Supplier

Monday, July 4, 2016

Wholesale Pacifier Holder Clip Girl with BPA Free Silicone Teether Supplies

As a new mother, teething has been quite a challenging experience. She literally chews on everything! I'm constantly looking for cute teething toys for her to chew on that will not only help sooth her but also is safe and durable. These YuanFeng Pacifier Clips are the perfect teether. The beads on the pacifier clip are durable and are designed in a variety of different shapes so my daughter can chew on them to sooth her hurting gums. The beautiful, bright, vibrant beads really catch your eye and are perfect for boys or girls. Also, being a pacifier clip, I can clip it to her so she will not only have her attached pacifier, but also have a teether that she won't lose. The strong, sturdy clip design is simple to attach and stays secure even with my daughter pulling and chewing on it.
After using these pacifier clips, I will never use any pacifier clip again and I'm not kidding! These are by far the best I have came across. My 7 month old loves chewing on everything and I mean everything. It's a fight all day to keep stuff out of her mouth. Her teeth have been bothering her so much, and the only relief she gets is from biting. Ever since I received these pacifier clips, she pretty much chews on them all day. She loves them! I don't have to worry about her biting on everything. Thesepacifier clips have given her so much relief from teething. The silicone beads are perfect for her gums. They aren't hard and rough to where she doesn't want to chew them. They come in two different colors as shown, and the colors are very accurate.
The silicone beads are of different colors so it's perfect to match with different outfits. The clips are so easy to clip onto clothing. The pacifier clip, really snaps well, and she has not been able to take her pacifier off. I recommend anyone looking for a good teething pacifier clip to purchase one of these! They really are the best I have used! I love how great they work! My daughter loves chewing on them! Whenever she sees one in my diaper bag, it's the first thing she grabs to chew on!
These are easy to wash (top rack in dishwasher), they are a great length, and I love that they double for teething so I don't have to worry when baby chews on them. There is a small button on the end to attach a pacifier and although it is easy to use it will not fit through small pacifier holes. A looped ribbon on the end would be better. I love the actual clip used to attach it to baby's clothes. With another brand I would spend quite some time trying to get my finger nail underneath the right spot to open the clip. This one is so easy! Just bend it and it opens right up.
These pacifier holder clips wholesale are incredibly beautiful, well made, durable and practical. What a fantastic purchase! As a mom I am always looking for ways to downsize all the "stuff", to decrease the amount of items I must remember to pack up every time I leave the house. I love that this item serves two unique but equally important purposes: holding the pacifier so my baby doesn't drop it every 10 seconds, and providing a safe and soothing teething device. How clever. These clips far surpass other pacifier clips that I've seen in both quality and practicality. The colorful silicone beads are so cheerful, fun, adorable and my daughter loves gnawing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment