This is my second necklace from mama & little. These are light weight and the cord on the back of your neck doesn't have the beads so it is very comfortable. I purchased a more expensive/trendy brand a few years ago and it was so heavy I couldn't wear it. With this one my babe knew exactly what to do; she grabbed it and started chewing. It's nice to be able to take it off and hand it to her in a pinch. Also, to have a necklace on makes your outfit feel put together. I found this shop on IG and the mama styles her necklaces so I can see how to wear them. They go with everything. And my 8 year old asked if she could have them after my baby doesn't need them anymore and I think that's a great idea.
My 6th month old is obsessed with this thing and it is super cute. I wouldn't call it fashionable. It looks like a candy necklace according to the hubby. However, baby boy loves it so much that I use it almost every time we go out in some capacity. It works especially well if I'm wearing him in a wrap. Be aware that your chest will be slimed with drool! That doesn't bother me though and I'm buying another one so that I can have a few in rotation. It also washes very well. The snap away clasp is really nice.
Got this as a gift for a friend because I was so happy with the one I got for myself (which is a slightly different design). I always get compliments on it. No one can believe it's a teething necklace, and it's like a baby magnet. My own son loves to chew on it and it seems like any other baby I'm around goes straight for it too. And I love it because I always have something for my son to play with even if I forget to pack a toy.
My 5 month old is a super distracted and fidgety nurser. Even quiet, dark rooms don't work well because she pulls off to grab my glasses, nose, lips, etc. On a whim I ordered this silicone teething necklace wholesale and it's made nursing much more pleasant because she can play with the beads while nursing. It seems really well made too, and I like that it's easy to clean. As a bonus, it looks good and I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it from childless friends who don't even know it's a teething necklace. And it's nice to be able to wear some jewelry again!
My son was teething with multiple teeth growing all at once and he loved chewing on this necklace. The nice bonus is that it also looks nice as a regular necklace. People were not able to tell that it was a teething toy for babies because they all were concerned at first that he was chewing on my necklace until I told them that it was ok and that it is meant for him to chew on. So far the necklace has held up. I have had it for a fews months now. The only problem is, with no fault to the necklace but more of a preference with my son, is that he always likes chewing the clasp part but that is still fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment