As I take a bottle of water nearly everywhere I go, I have quite a large collection taking up space in my kitchen. I have tried containers that fold and I have found typically they leak, either at the cap or along the seam of a hard plastic. This silicone bottle does not have that issue- I worked hard to try to make it leak over the top of my kitchen sink, and both the bottle itself and the connection at the cap lead me to believe this is well made. This is going to be the newest addition to my travel kit, though it would be great in an emergency kit or everyday use. I can throw it in my carryon bag (it does not take up much room, it folds to about the size of an Altoid tin, and is about twice, maybe three times as tall) and it has a simple little loop that keeps it folded up. Get through the security gate at the airport and fill it up at the water fountain at the other side- no more pricey water bottles to buy, or heavy bottles taking up room in a bag! Plus it has a small carabiner to clip it to any number of items, making it totally hands free. The only weak spot this bottle has is that it occasionally has difficulty standing up when full- but if it wasn't made of such a malleable material, it wouldn't fold so small and still be water tight. Plus if it happens to tip over, oh well it seals tight.
I saw a similar product a while ago on TV and had wanted one ever since but every time I saw one at the store it was so expensive! Whoever came up with the idea of a collapsible water bottle is a genius! It rolls up and fits pretty much anywhere! I was worried about spilling the water because it is made of silicone but it doesn't because it has a plastic frame around the opening of the bottle that you can hold when you are filling it and screwing the cap so it never spills because you don't have to hold the actual silicone part of the bottle. Brilliant! I got the white one and it's so pretty! It is very well made, it doesn't leak and I can carry it everywhere. I love it!
Every once in awhile, an item comes along that is truly outstanding. This is that item! This is the coolest design that is so versatile. This water bottle is made out of a flexible material that will bend and move into any position that you may need it to. When fully rolled up, there is even a strap that will hold the rolled up form in place. Even though the material is flexible, it is surprisingly durable too. BPA Free Custom Water Bottles Wholesale is a thicker silicone type material that will withstand even being in a backpack full of books. The lid is also made out of a strong thick plastic. The lid screws on and the cap will click closed. I did not have any any issues of water leaking out at all. This water bottle even comes with a metal hook. This hook was very handy to help me hold onto it and attach it to a backpack. This collapsible water bottle also withstood being washed in my dishwasher. This made it remarkably easy to clean.

No comments:
Post a Comment