The watch band seems good quality. It is a little thinner than the real Apple band much like the other third party ones. The problem is that it only came with the smaller size band. It did not include both the large and small piece like real Apple bands and other 3rd party bands. I saw other reviews saying it only came with one larger band, so maybe they just randomly pick a size to put in? I don't know. The smaller size fits me, but it doesn't hold securely. The description says that it fits wrists up to 210mm but that is wrong since it would need the larger band for that.
I bought the midnight blue and the color is as described and the band feels almost identical to the sport band I received with my watch. One thing to note, and after reading the reviews I knew this going in when I ordered, but they do not include both sizes of band. I measured my wrist and was able to order the large band through Prime (and put it on the 2nd smallest space) and it fits just fine. I wear my original "small" band on the 3rd space from the larger end, if that helps anyone trying to decide on a size. It's a little bit of a dust magnet, but nothing worth removing a star over. Will definitely be buying other colors. Really happy to find a less expensive alternative to the Apple bands.
within the first 24 hours the strap started to wear and the plastic top layer started peeling where it comes into contact with my desk. It also generates a lot of static. It's noticeably inferior to the apple one that came with the watch. I've had the apple one since the day the watch came out and it hasnt worn/rubbed at all, i just wanted to try another color and wish I had paid for the apple one.I had bought another third party brand Apple Watch band from Amazon, and liked them very much, but these FanTEK bands were even less expensive, so I decided to give them a try. I ordered black and red, and I really love them both. They feel exactly like the Apple branded ones, and slide in and out of the watch smoothly. I've worn both colors for several days each so far, and they've been great. They take a bit longer to arrive because they come straight from China, but still came relatively quickly. Highly recommend these Smart Watch Band Supplies !
I ordered these as soon as I knew I was getting my Apple Watch. I wanted to have different options for my watch so I could change it up a bit. They did take a while to get here since they are coming from China, but it was well worth the wait. I ordered the red and lime green and am very happy with my choices. The colors are true to the pictured and they are very vibrant. They also feel just as soft and comfortable as the one that comes with your Apple Watch. And they are super easy to put on. No problem at all. If you are looking for extra bands for your watch, these are the ones. I would recommend these bands to anyone.I bought this band because it was inexpensive and because it was red, thinking that it would be a good match for my black watch. First of all...its not red, its orange. Second, the band is super long which makes for a terrible fit (its also almost impossible to get on without assistance) and third, one of the bands (the one that doesnt have the buckle) is thinner than the other half which allows the band to wiggle around in the watch casing.
No comments:
Post a Comment