I received TravelSource Collapsible Water Bottle at discount or for free for my honest and unbiased review. That has not swayed my review in any, way my review is 100% my own experience with this product.I love this bottle. I had one previously that never worked the way it was supposed to. I was so disappointed at the time because I really wanted my daughter to have one of these. When I had an opportunity to get another one, I jumped to it.The bottle is very nice. It can be pushed down to about a quarter of its size for storage, which I love. My daughter likes to take a bottle to school in the morning full of water but after drinking it she never has room for a full bottle in her book bag or if she does have room the water that's left in the water bottle usually leaks. I have not had that issue with this bottle.
I m very happy with this bottle. My only issue, I wish that it kept the water cold. It doesnt, not at all. It's not a deal breaker usually my daughter, the person who primarily uses this, drinks the water down asap. However, recently they had a field day and I put ice cold waterin this bottle and it went warm quite quickly out in the hot sun.This bottle is a show stopper in the gym. When my buddies saw me finish my drink and compact my bottle into my pocket they were all jaw dropped. This silicone bottle stays cool longer than a regular plastic bottle and is more durable. The colors together go well together and isn't an eye sore. You can drop it and it will remain unharmed. It's easy to wash and is dishwasher safe also. It's easy to fold and unfold. You do have to remove the cap to fold it in because of air captured inside bottle. I do recommend these for some one interested in something different that will last and can be used for many situations like sports, camping, hiking, etc.
This silicone bpa free water bottle wholesale is great for travel. Let me elaborate. You know how when you get on a plane and you want to put water in the pocket of the seat in front of you but it bulges out and hits your knees? Okay, maybe this isn't your experience if you have short legs. But if you don't, then it's a major thing. Anyway, what's great about this bottle is that you can put it in the seat pocket and since it's made of silicone, it will compress! It also scrunches down into a smaller shape when you're taking it through security and it needs to be empty.I received this item in a cute little box. The color is wonderful. I love that it's so bright! It did have a touch of a smell (like the type of material that it is), but I washed really well and it doesn't seem to be a problem. It pops open in two different spots, which is nice to make it even smaller when it collapses (great for travel!). Has a large top area and mouth piece. Doesn't seem to leak. It's also pretty good size! It's not tiny by any means. The only thing I noticed why I didn't give it 5 stars is because when you try to collapse it back down, it takes some effort getting the bottom piece back up in. The top folds right back in, but not the bottom. It DOES go back in, but just with a little work. Definitely great for travel, camping, or just every day use!!



No comments:
Post a Comment