Wholesale Kids Water Bottles Supplies Foldable Water Bottles For Kids
This foldable water bottle for kids is perfect for my nephew! He rides the bus a long distance to school so he needs to keep a water bottle on him at all times but when his becomes empty, he conveniently loses it so he doesn't have to carry a bulky bottle. with him. Now, when his bottle empties, he can roll it up and shove it in his backpack. He's going to love this bottle. I love that the bottle is leak proof cause lets face it, boys are pretty hard on their belongings. The bottle is easy to drink from on the go and has a wrist strap type handle on it which helps keep hands free to carry other items. This kids water bottle is super nice and can be taken anywhere. While its full, it looks like a very high end bottle but once empty, this foldable water bottles for kids is easily rolled up and stashed until it can be filled again.
My girlfriend has been trying to steal my collapsible and foldable water bottle ever since summer. But no more! The silicone sports water bottle that I received at a discount for review shall effectively solve this issue since I can give this to her! Ha! Although this is such an ingenius water bottle that I kind of want to keep it for myself. The kids water bottle wholesale has a twist open/close spout for hygiene, a lanyard that doubles as clasp for stowing the water bottle when it is rolled up, and a movable plastic-sleeve that gives the water bottle rigidity when it is deployed, and is pushed to the top when the bottle IS rolled up. The cap can also be unscrewed for easy cleaning and filling, and graduation on the side of the bottle is an added feature. I am very pleased with this water bottle and I am pretty sure she will be too! If not, she can take my other one and I will keep this one for myself ;)
This sports foldable water bottle from YuanFeng is so easy to drink from and is very portable. This bottle is foldable and takes up so little space in my purse or backpack. I like the fact that it is BPA free as well. I also like the fact that is has a screw type closure that prevents leaks! Not one leak in my bags since I began using this miracle bottle. It also doesn't break when you drop it. I have dropped several bottles and they have either cracked or shattered into tiny pieces. This bottle is a definite favorite of mine now.
In the world of never ending choices of water bottles I will have to say that the silicone collapsible water bottle is one of the most unique designs I have seen. It's made from 100% food grade silicone and contains no BPA.The BPA free water bottle is leakproof and shatterproof and folds up for convenient storage when empty. each. The sleeve in the middle of the bottle makes it easy to grasp and also keeps the bottle stable when upright. To Collapse the water bottle you move the sleeve to the top of the foldable water bottles for kids aligning the indent with the wrist strap then bring the wrist strap around to the opposite side and connected to a small fastener. You do have to look closely as the fastener for collapsing with strap can get covered up if the sleeve is pushed up too high. This fastener is used to secure bottle in a folded position. The YuanFeng silicone sports water bottle has worked great for kids gym bags as you don't have to worry about leakage or breakage on tile floors.
No comments:
Post a Comment