twitter
    Nasal Aspirator Wholesae Supplier

Monday, June 13, 2016

How to Built a Splash Pad in My Backyard for Kids

I once took a sharp rock to the foot on a slip n slide. Nothing a few stitches didn't fix but I was young and it made me weary of slip n slides forever.I see this all the time now, did everyone have a meeting and decide to use 'weary' instead of 'wary'?I felt my feet rise up from me, slid down and banged my knee, I wander out where you can't see, out in my yard I slip and bleed,I wipe it off on grass, the plastic's wetter this time, maybe I will make it 10 more feet. I can't control my speed, how the hell did I get here, hope my mom has popsicles for me.Shock, probably. People's brains sort of just turn off when they go into shock. When he suddenly realized his car was sinking, he panicked and his brain went into fight or flight, but caveman brain doesn't know how to deal with cars...

Multiple satellite dishes. And those cheap balcony things usually aren't put on freestanding houses, they're built so that the upper tenants have a "porch" like the lower ones do.Are they apartments? Thought they were just two story homes with upper balcony. Looks like a fairly nice and huge detached garage in background too.I honestly think its a bunch of normal photos taken in quick succession. Focus on the weird blurriness or the weird one or two frame drops, looks like a high speed power point presentation.I think your right, my samsung s7 has the ability to do it when you hold down the photo button and then you can choose to 'animate' it.

I don't know how OP did it, but some phones do this. I have an LG G3 and if I hold the button down it will take a lot of pictures like this. It's not smooth or fluid and some photos are out of focus, but it basically looks like this.Bingo, and if you’re using Google Photos, Goog will automatically stitch the stills together to make a gif. This is probably what we’re looking at here.Google photos will create an animation out of a sequence of photos, automatically if it can tell the background remains the same, or you can specify which photos to stitch together,I had some scrap 4x4 from fixing my fence posts. That with some 2x4s wrapped under the edges of the tarp gave just enough of a lip for the pool..Worked out great. 25x16 medium duty tarp $30 bucks from Menard's. Kids loved it

No worry that the kids are gonna drown . I can dig it . Ha ha I thought that thing was like the blob and a kid was gonna bounce off of it into the shallows glad he just skated looks like fun .That's not really a lot of water, it's very shallow. Like 1000-5000 liters or something. You can't leave the water outside like that for long anyway as it'll warm up and all the kiddie bacteria starts growing killing your entire town by zombie apocalypse.How is pumping water out of a hose and letting it evaporate or drain into the ground, wasting water? I could see it being considered wasting money on frivolous use of water but the water isn't gone never to be seen again.Do you have a link for a how-to? I gotta do this for my son. He's dying to go outside but it's been over 90 lately and I see this as an awesome way for him to have fun outside and stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment