What I'm hearing is that, after being squished, the Easter bunny turned to hatred and malice and gained a complex for being short. Then after years of everyone not believing in him and all the parents hiding their own eggs for their children, he gained control of a small country by convincing everyone there that he was a god. Thus, all of North Korea now worships the Easter bunny while he spews hatred towards the rest of the world.
This marshmallow Kim Jong-Un is very dangerous and may attack at any time...we must deal with it" Sorry, English is my second language and I can't write it with a Finnish accentWhat I want to know is where do you get those marshmallow bunnies that look Korean when they AREN'T crushed?I was gonna say it looks like the pillsbury doughboy. But then I guess its possible for Kim Jong-Un to look like an korean version if we painted him white and gave him a blue neckerchief and chef's hat.Can someone please photoshop a crushed marshmallow bunny head on actual photos of Kim Jong un? And also, more importantly, that Kim Jong Un apparently looks like the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man.
update: all 3 packs of marshmallow bunnies in North Korea have been confiscated and the owning families sent to re-education.Congratulations, first post in a long time that made me burst out laughing upon viewing.what brand of marshmallow bunnies are these so i can buy some and do this?This just in: Supreme leader Kim Jong-Un has banned marshmallow bunnies and threatens to nuke the factories.See at first glance, without seeing the picture you think that OP is reaching. But no. It's actually Kim Jong-Un.He will probably turn it to that he is so great even marshmallow bunnies portray him.

No comments:
Post a Comment