I love this bottle. It collapses so when you need to store it it takes up very little room. The lid has a great seal with no leaks. The collapsible straw has no leaks. Just don't let the kids try to collapse it with drink still in the cup. That would be a disaster. I was worried about it being silicone and kids being able to squeeze the drink out. With the size their little hand is not big enough to go around far enough. My kids love this. I love the design and the logo with the sunglasses and mustache is so cool.
I drink an incredible amount of water during the day and I have a water bottle with me at all times. This 500 ml bottle is my new travel bottle. I clip it onto my purse and take it everywhere. I love that I can fill it part way with water, toss it in the freezer, so the next morning I can fill it up and have ice cold water in my travels. As I drink, I collapse it smaller.One of my favorite features of this bottle is the flip up spout. I don't know if I'm just a special kind of lazy or I have a “drinking problem” (Airplane reference); but I pretty much avoid any bottles that I have to twist off a lid to drink from. I've been using this water bottle for about two weeks now and I've had no issues with leakage around the lid or accidental spills when drinking from the spout.
Here's the situation. You're out walking or running and don't have a lot of pockets to hold a lot of items. You're halfway through your workout and find a water fountain. You grab a drink while your there, but you know you have a long way back.and will want more to drink. With this you can simply "pop" it out and fill it up. Perhaps there's no water fountain, but a water spicket. Then this is perfect! That's kinda how I use it. I'm on a military post and there is a trail I walk for exercise. It goes and circles around in the woods. In the middle of the trail, there is a water fountain. I take this with me and fill up in middle to get me through the rest of the workout. This saves me from having to carry a water bottle through the whole workout. I'm usually fairly hydrated on the first half of the workout, it's only the second half that I need to replenish the water that I'm losing from sweating. It's handy and useful at the same time!
This water bottle is possibly the coolest design I've seen so far. I like that you don't have to roll it up, instead it collapses in on itself and the cute mustache design is dominant. The bottle has a unique accordion design but be careful, you can smash the bottom into the top. It's really soft so it doesn't get stuck or anything, but you can over do it. It goes well in the freezer, too. The top screws on and has a pull up spout so there is no mess. It comes with a carabiner clip for easy travel. I love this one, but it might be because there's a mustache man on it. This is going to excellent for use when we go camping this year, it's a space saver and perfect for walks or hiking!

Because the structure is relatively simple, and the corresponding failure rate is relatively low, Custom Glass bottles
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such a nice information with readers about Aspirator Bottles. Keep writing more !!!
ReplyDeleteAs they have heaps of promoting space, you can be as inventive as you need. Moreover, in light of the fact that individuals adore free giveaways these limited time things are continually going to be very much acknowledged. Bidon bedrukken
ReplyDelete